Click The Ads

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Lurve SpongeBob

Hi all..
Title.. x hengat!!!

Errm.. ini pun my another weekend project - sewing.
Actually I'm into sewing.. and currently in the learning process.. I would love to learn how to sew my own clothes but so freaking lazy and all projects are pending.. peram!!!

Anyone keen to teach me how to sew?Anyone? ;)


My simple weekend project and sewing..
Spongebob pillow cases.


Actually mende nih dh dijahit & siap bulan lepas lagik.. tp mls pulak nk update smpai lah ke harini =) Pillow case cm ni simple, senang sebab jahit straight aje!! :D boleh lah buat.. tp nk belajar jahit baju.. sapa nk aja?

5 comments:

lusia said...

Hi Friend,My Blog walking with a smile,hope you'll do the same.thanks.
http://www.softwareonlinehelper.blogspot.com/
http://www.poemstips.blogspot.com/
http://www.onlinebusinesscourse.blogspot.com/

Tny said...

Lusia,
Welcome =)
Where did u get my link?! I'm impress =)

Aduka said...

sewing? learn wif ur mom sudaaa.. hakhak.. leh share link? i think ur blog is so nice.. if u dont mind la.. =)

Tny said...

Aduka,
Welcome =)
Learn with my mom? Mmg boleh.. tp klo ngn mak ni, jadik malas lah pulak..

Nanti, klo time rs susah je, suh mak buatkan :P

**boleh je link.. nanti I update my link list okey & TQ

fazemy said...

bantal spongebob?so kiut..