Click The Ads

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cushion Cover : My Latest Obsession.

(I suppose to publish this N3 on last Sunday or Monday.. and this is also for the Mother's Day celeb8ion..)



Hi all..

It has been a while for not updating anything at all!!! Malas.. and no new stuffs.. until now! I juz finished this new sewing project. Made 2 cushion covers.. and this is my first attempt of doing stitching.. Yeaaay!!! **clapping**


Sample for measurement..


Taa daaa!!!!! =D


One more time!!! I luv it!!! <3


See.. I think the result turned out beautiful! Dunno what were you thinking..What? I think it's cool for a beginner like me and yes!!! I'm satisfied! =)


And Happy Belated Mother's Day to my mom and also to all mothers in this world!!! =)

6 comments:

A.I.Z.A.T said...

wah kreatif ek,
ade bakat..ble ar bisnes ke pe..
hehe..take care..

salam singgah..

http://aizatbest.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wah.. bantal busyuk ni leh la bagi iris pinjam tido kan..??

Yaya said...

kiyut giler...nak satu leh hehee

TayarGolek.Com said...

Bleh tahan gak ko punyer seni nih..hehehe..

bagus3x...kepidup yeah!

Anonymous said...

nice.
luv it!

Adry said...

wah... lamanya tak update.... biar betul?? what happened to you??

Adry @ http://www.adrysabry.com