Hi all..
Errmm.. these days I'm working on this new project.. Should I say my new obsession? I guess so.. Owhh!! Haa.. thanks to those who left comments in my previous N3's.. and whoever wanna share or exchange link, please drop it at my shoutbox.. or here.. or whereever, juz let me know ;) and sorry to those late replies..
Errmm.. I was thinking of doing this for Mother's Day gift.. dunno whether I can make it on time or not.. We'll see.. coz I'm so malas (lazy) :D
Have A Nice Day U'all

RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
Even at early stage, i know the cushion gonna be super duper CUTE!
I'm yet to be able to do this :(
Quickly2 finish this project :D Can't wait to c the outcome.
Sis Maria::
Haaaa.. hopefully!!!
Till today, still belum siap lah akak.. :P
Almost.. ha ha :))
looks like u making a very cute bunny. sooo cute. where u get the deisgn?
i hope u can finished it in time, its a lovely gift for ur mum :)
ct x suka stiching..
Post a Comment