Hi all..
Actually this craft idea is originally from my cousins.. I saw 'em sewing and stitching this stuff and I was thinking to share the idea here..
The main material is zip!!! Just stitch [if fully handmade] or sew to join those zips at edges.. I think sew is better.. It's so simple and creative! Myself.. I should try it.. never think of it before..

RSS Feed (xml)
10 comments:
That's a very creative idea. i would like to see more pics. i mean the inside view and side view, so i can picture how it's done. I'll love to try it someday :)
Oh.. looking more closely to it, i can figure it out. I didnt quite understand at first hehehe.. Great idea! thanx for sharing :)
Wow!
My cushion zipper is damaged, yet i don't know how to fix it! :P
This is really fantastic Tny :D
Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog :)
Great idea with zippers ;)
Alviana::
Errmm.. I think you get the pictures in your mind already, rite? ;)
U're certainly welcome.. so, what's your latest project?
*
*
Sis Maria::
Sure you're buzy with your new stuffs rite sis? Can wait for your sew result :)
*
*
Natalija::
Yeah.. welcome :)
waaaah
lawanyaaa
wow that was so nice and very creative
its perfect as a gift right?
its nice to be hre in your blog
thanks for sharing your creative idea
have a great day and happy blogging
JoeGrimJow::
TQ.. TQ =)
*
*
BlueDreamer27::
U r certainly welcome =)
Yeah happy blogging to you too :)
pensel box dari zip,saya ada buat 4 my daughters,tapi x menjadilah....boleh tunjuk camne u buat...
pernah nampak kt kedai..
Post a Comment