Click The Ads

Friday, March 20, 2009

Obsolete D-I-Y Project

Hi all..

I was juz browsing my online album at photobucket.. and I found this:


Photobucket
Nope! It was crocheted not knitted.. :P
Time tu maseh konpius lagik..hu..hu..


Yup! My first ever d.i.y crocheting project.. I did a sling bag. It was back in 2006 if not mistaken..

5 comments:

Alviana said...

u did a good job! cute bag :)
i tried crocheting many times but still cant be dat good..
u go girl :)

Yaya said...

hu hu kiyutnye bagggg tu, nak satu lehhh...

Tny said...

Alviana::
TQ =) This is nothing to be proud of.. the bag is senget :P

I prefer crochet, it's simpler compare to knitting.. ;) Alaaa.. you're good in sewing.. that's cool!! :)

HAppy weekend ;)

Tny said...

Aleeya::
Hi kak Yaya.. lama tak singgah sini..
HIkhikhik.. kalo dah terror boleh lah buat yang elok2.. yang ni, baru belajar.. senget benget malulah nak bagi kat orang..

=)

Sitie BUm BUm said...

cumey!!